- Working across preschool and school aged services
- Floating position with opportunities for permanency at a specific service as opportunities arise.
- Access to excellent salary packaging benefits
- Great opportunities for career growth and development
- Work alongside an experienced and passionate team
- Fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a traineeship within a Preschool
- Minimum 15 hours with opportunities for additional hours
About the program
Join our vibrant, faith-based agency providing innovative social care services to 14000+ children, young people, individuals and families in the Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the Central Coast.
We are seeking a passionate Childcare Educator to work part time and join a team of passionate and experienced educators to work in after school care services for preschool and school aged children. Be part of an exciting innovative concept of After School Care for preschool children.
The Child Care Educator is responsible for:
Assisting in implementing and evaluating programs for children aged 3– 12 years
Assisting the Coordinator in ensuring adherence to and compliance with relevant law, regulations such as the National Quality Framework and National Regulations and Standards
Providing a safe, nurturing and positive learning environment for children
Building strong and effective relationships with children and their families
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Children Services, studying or willing to undertake a traineeship
- Possess current Working with Children Clearance
- Ability to build respectful relationships with fellow educators, families, children and other professionals
Working with CatholicCare
CatholicCare offers a range of initiatives to actively promote your life/work balance and development of our employees through:
- Working for a not for profit organisation who strive for a world where people are safe, happy, well and connected with each other in inclusive communities;
- Great training and learning opportunities to help further your career;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free, as well as additional meal and entertainment benefits.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page and submit your resume. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please apply by 22 September 2019.
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. All child related roles are subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
Completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance is a requirement of this position
No recruitment agencies please