- $$$ Base Salary PLUS Salary Packaging PLUS Annual Leave Loading
- Sign On Bonus!
- Seeking OT OR Physio OR Allied Health Assistant
- Can have Limited Registration!
About the role
We are seeking an Allied Health Practitioner (eg: Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist or Allied Health Assistant) to work at our Memory Innovations Centre. This centre aims to improve quality of life, wellbeing and support cognition for older Australians. The programs we run focus on having fun, connecting with others, and stimulating the brain.
We encourage you to view this video for more information about our Memory Innovations Centre: https://vimeo.com/456717728
The successful candidate will work with our clients to assess their needs, then develop and implement specific strategies that will help them to meet their wellness and reablement goals. You will be responsible for facilitating education sessions and some individual consults. You will work closely with other Allied Health Professionals.
This exciting opportunity is a Max-Term contract (until June 2023), working Part-time hours. Contractor Agreement for candidates with their own practice will be considered.
- Allied Health Tertiary Qualification;
- Limited registration acceptable
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a treatment setting;
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with emerging technologies (VR, Smart Home Devices, Apps etc.) and how these areas can improve quality of life and wellbeing for seniors; and
- Experience being able to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Applicants will be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment. You will also be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status or medical contraindication certificate as part of your recruitment /interview process.
Previous experience working with people living with dementia will be highly regarded.
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
No recruitment agencies please