Attractive Salary Packaging Options
Supportive team environment
About the role
We are seeking a Case Manager to provide high quality and effective case management to promote the welfare children and young people, their carers and families.
This role exists within our Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC) program on the Central Coast and in Sydney's northern suburbs, which provides an alternative to long term residential care, focusing on recovery from trauma, the achievement of positive life outcomes and a broad range of placement options for children and young people. This position is based in West Gosford.
- Case planning and holistic assessment of young people to promote and support their safety, well-being and permanency needs;
- Working closely with young people and their families, as well as stakeholders, to develop pathways for the young people to transition through care and ultimately leave care;
- Timely completion of Case notes.
Skills & experience
- A Degree qualification in a relevant field and ideally have additional training or qualifications in developmental trauma, child protection, client intervention and case management;
- Be able to demonstrate case work experience working with children and young people who have experienced complex trauma;
- Have experience working with families who have been in contact with the child protection system;
- Have an unrestricted driver’s licence.
- A Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check are required for this role.
As a Case Manager you may work across any of our locations on the Central Coast and in Northern Sydney. Flexibility to work some additional hours, including at weekends, and to undertake on-call duties is required for this role.
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
· Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
· A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
· Access to training and learning opportunities.
· An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
· An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
No recruitment agencies please