Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free
A car may be packaged for this role.
Learning and Development Opportunities
About the role
Multi-systemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) is an Evidenced Based Model (EBM) designed to treat 6-17 year old children and their families who have come to the attention of child protective services due to physical abuse and/or neglect.
We are seeking a passionate Therapist for our MST CAN program located in Tuggerah, Central Coast. This is a Permanent Full-time position.
The MST CAN Crisis Therapist will be responsible for a small caseload of families, providing in-home and community-based interventions to reduce the impact of physical abuse and/or neglect, and to increase overall family functioning.
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work or a Working knowledge in CBT and Evidence Based Model therapy
- Clinical practice experience, including experience working with children and adults
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Availability to provide periodic on-call 24-hour coverage
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Criminal History Check and Working With Children Check
A Masters level psychologist or social work preferred, but consideration will be given to those with a four year degree and relevant experience in child protection.
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
- An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.