Casual Positions and Part time positions
Supportive Team Environment
About the role
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay provides Supported Independent Living (SIL) supports, within a Specialist Disability Accommodation complex, based in North Manly. This program provides high quality care and services to residents.
Residential Disability Support Partners provide effective, flexible, and high-quality 24-hour care and services to our residents, within a structured residential setting for individuals who have complex needs.
There are both part time positions and casual positions available.
Work from a Person-Centred Approach in accordance with the residents’ Personal Care Plan to promote choice, wellbeing, and health of our residents.
Interact positively and appropriately with residents, their families, and the community, demonstrating dignity and respect at all times.
Provide direct assistance and support to residents, including personal care and daily needs, as well as assist with access and participation in a diverse range of activities, such as appointments, and as directed to acquire and/or maintain personal skills and independence.
- Experience working in the Disability or Aged Care sector
- Commitment to the principles of the Disability Services Act
- Experience in other relevant fields such as Education, Recreation, Social Welfare or Health Sciences (Desirable)
- Current NSW Driver's Licence
- Current First Aid certification/CPR certification
- NDIS Worker Check is a requirement of the position
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities.
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support
- An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
No recruitment agencies please