Attractive Salary Packaging Options (up to $15,900 of salary tax-free)
Flexible Working Arrangements may be considered
Make an impact by managing multiple programs/sites!
About the role
We are seeking a Practice Manager to manage the operational requirements across CatholicCare’s Family Services programs which focuses on improving the wellbeing and safety for children and youth.
Our Practice Manager requires confidence and experience in leading multiple programs and teams across the Northern Sydney/Northern Beaches area.
This position reports to our Integrated Services General Manager.
This is a Permanent Full-time opportunity, which also has After Hours On call requirements which are part of a rotating on call roster (approximately 5 weeks per annum.)
- Providing leadership with provision of service delivery, staffing practice and culture, future innovation and strategic direction
- Networking and overseeing contract management with various stakeholders from internal networks, external organisations, funding bodies and clients of all ages.
- Managing growth and opportunity to meet community needs.
- Management qualifications or Tertiary qualification in a relevant area (eg: Social Work, Welfare, Psychology, etc)
- Substantial experience in the Management of multidisciplinary teams, with a strong ability to build effective engaged teams with a positive work culture
- Experience in the Community Services sector is desirable
- A Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check is a requirement of this position.
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities.
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
- An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
No recruitment agencies please