- Attractive Salary Packaging Options
- Flexible Working Arrangements may be considered
- Supportive team culture
About the role
The position provides high quality Intensive Family Preservation support services to families through trauma-informed, child-focused therapeutic casework. This work supports the safety and well-being of the child and their families to break the cycle of disadvantage.
This is a Permanent full-time position, however Part-time work arrangement may be negotiated to a minimum of 4 days per week. Working From Home arrangements may also be negotiated.
- Provide a psychologically safe environment for children, young people, and adults,and families
- Promoting staff commitment to safeguarding
- Provide comprehensive, time-framed case plans and maintain timely and relevant case notes
- Provide trauma-informed and evidence-based practice to child and family interventions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Social Science or relevant diploma;
- Relevant experience in Intensive Family Preservation or similar
- Knowledge of attachment theory, and a commitment to trauma-informed practice, a strong understanding of the importance of a relational model, and demonstrated experience working and engaging with children, young people, and their families
- National Criminal History Check and Working with Children’s Check
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence and access to an insured vehicle
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
· Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
· A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities;
· Access to training and learning opportunities.
· An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
· An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
No recruitment agencies please